a knitting party
104 park ave.
swarthmore, pa 19081
Tuesday - Friday, 12:30 - 8:00 pm
Saturday, 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
A Little Background Information
Cathy and Ed Finley opened this local
yarn shop on July 15th, 2003, and we are continuing to build out
the shop to serve our knitters' needs. There is something new in
the shop every week. Outside of buying yarn and knitting materials,
you can also take classes to learn how to knit, or take workshops
to brush up on your knitting skills.
10 Principles of Knitting
1. It's all about the awesome yarn choices.
Simple stitches & patterns create
2. Strive to relax & have fun. Do not strive for perfection.
3. Be clever & daring. Take a risk!
4. Every mistake can be fixed.
5. Swatch, swatch, swatch.
6. Set goals, not deadlines.
7. Never stop learning.
8. Share the legacy, teach someone to knit.
9. Put your signature on each gift.
10. Knit with love.